You will be part of a global SAP Support Team with focus on SAP Interface management incorporating SAP Archiving, EDI based data exchange, PI middleware platform.
Leading a team of technical Application Managers, Change Managers and functional Service Owners, you will be a key contact for the head of SHS SAP Cross-Application Services.
You will closely collaborate with & act as partner of global SAP support teams from within the Global Delivery Center and SHS Head Quarter.
Your role will include coordination of & intense collaboration with internal and external Service Providers, who are responsible for DC hosting / operation, functional Application Management or Siemens Corp specific data exchange hubs.
You will also support contracting initiatives, operational service level reporting and related monitoring activities, participating also in regular Service Management Boards.
With in-depth knowledge of SAP platform technology and standards, you will be focusing on continuous service improvement and drive area specific technical roadmap.Task and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of about 10 technical SAP experts located in Slovakia & India
- Operational accountability for the availability and performance of supported services
- Assuring best in-class service operations in close collaboration with service providers (int/ext)
- Surveillance of day-to-day technical Service Management
- Consulting of Functional IT App Managers related to operational and general technical driven topics
- Supporting & managing escalations of critical incidents (with root-cause in technical area)
- Ensuring that technical system documentation is up to date
- Ensure build and proper maintenance of central interface repository
- Acting as key escalation point for escalation & continuity managers in case of Major Incidents, you would support cross functional efforts to restore service for your dedicated area.
- Ensuring that adequate Information / Cyber Security protection measures & concepts are in place
- Guarantee that Information Security health checks get conducted, security risks get identified and appropriate mitigation measures will get taken
- Support handling of Information Security related Exception Requests
- Ensure proper maintenance of technical records in central CMDB and related IT-tools & applications
- Ensuring proper communication of downtimes related to technical changes
- Close collaboration with technical solution design & system architecture team
- Oversee team specific Change Management, prioritize as needed
- Approval of Emergency Changes as proxy to the Service / System Owner in your area
- Representing team in projects, ensuring coverage of all technical aspects
- Ensure proper support of IT audits, ITGC controls and monitoring
- Ensuring that Siemens standards will be followed and owned processes are fully integrated and compliant with overarching IT Service Management framework
- Identify processing & performance optimization opportunities, driving implementation
- University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in SAP area, ideally with technical background (Netweaver, HANA, PI, EDI), strong SAP cross-module knowledge.
- Multi-year management experience in leading technical teams & collaboration with service providers.
- Solid knowledge of SAP related security concepts
- Proven experience in dealing with major incident (escalation and continuity management)
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the SAP technical framework
General Technical Skills:
- Must be proficient with concepts of SAP architecture
- Solid knowledge of ITIL framework
- In-depth technical expertise in one of the focus areas stated above would be beneficial
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in technical Service Management
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany, India and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong focus on agreed upon targets
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must not only be an excellent team player, but also able to guide and coach the team
- Must have experience in leading Projects / Subprojects. Ideally in an agile approach as well as in “waterfall" projects
German Language skills would be very helpful but are not mandatory.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time