- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- To ensure that everything is developed under best practices and should be able to hands on the product currently developed
- Support the customers and colleagues on all development process
- Finance and controlling background
- Familiar with tools like Knime, Tableau (able to design reports, dashboard, etc.)
- PowerBI (preferable)
- SAC [Sap Analytics Cloud] (nice to have)
- Able to propose improvements / new ways how to achieve reporting requirements
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. German language skills is a plus.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time