We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
You will take a participant role in ensuring the best conditions for production machinery such as equipment's, fixtures and other tools, by attending the equipment's on corrective, preventive, predictive maintenance and on improvements for all these equipment's.
- Perform basic corrective maintenance to equipment’s that are down on production lines.
- Perform preventive maintenance to the listed equipment’s on production lines and other areas.
- Keeps track and follows up to get the needed spare parts. Looks for options on the lack of parts.
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
• Initiative and Execution
• Orientation to results
• Orientation to innovation
Education and Training background
- Technician in electromechanics, electronics or related field.
- 3 years of proven experience in Mechanical, Pneumatic, Electropneumatic
- Must have knowledge about next topics:
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, electricity and electronic systems, use of maintenance tools (multimeter and other tools) PLC knowledge. Logo configuration (Software)
- Failure analysis, proactive and good communicator.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time