Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Junior Finance Administrator (M/F)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a Finance Administrator you will be in charge of financial- and logistics-related monitoring and reporting for Siemens Healthineers.
- You’ll monitor and analyze the logistics cost (transport, warehouse, …), working closely with the head of controlling in the clarification of deviations
- You’ll actively participate in month-end activities, producing SAP ad hoc reporting and supporting in both monthly forecast and yearly budget
- You’ll support in the completion and submission of various logistics KPI’s reporting (stock level, material spending, …)
- You’ll oversee the creation of new finance-logistics reporting
- You’ll provide help to the outsourced activities organizations in their requirements and with the rebilling of their cost to the involved parties
- You’ll support the Head of Controlling with the Distribution Center Continuous Control Monitoring
- You'll support the department in having its activities correctly recorded following FRG / local legal and tax requirements
- You’ll support the Currency Manager with the monitoring of foreign currencies positions, acting as a back-up with the issuing of treasury deals
- You’ll be in charge of the preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly statistics reports for the National Bank of Belgium
- You’ll support the annual external audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-be/laboratory-diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accountancy or equivalent
- Any previous experience in a similar function is considered an advantage
- You love working with numbers and can demonstrate a hands-on experience with Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- You have highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. You can build positive interactions and knows how to deal with different stakeholders and cultures. You are export-minded
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage
- You have analytical skills, are solution and result driven
- You are flexible and can handle a multitude of tasks
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers/jobs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time