About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business.
If you like to expand your limits and go beyond the area of software development, then your new role would look like this:
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Member of the Agile Team who serves as the customer proxy
- Understand the customer requirements and translate them into user stories
- Prioritize the Team Backlog in collaboration with Product Management to streamline the execution of program priorities
- Represent your agile team in the Program Increment Planning (PIP) by showing dependencies and impediments
- Represent your team during the increment to all involved parties in the Agile Release Train
Competencies - Use your skills to move the world forward:
- You have a successfully completed university degree in power engineering or a comparable qualification
- Experience over several years in Energy Networks/Grid Control
- Familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- One of your strengths is the target group-oriented communication of complex issues
- You have good negotiation and persuasion skills and you can easily approach other people
- Proficiency in English
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time