Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Trainee, CS Virtual Education #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to facilitate the onsite to online transformation strategy of Siemens Healthineers. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/customer-service/trainee-cs-virtual-education-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-4dbfd250096d2aff49282684932d3114.
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You would be implementing and operationalizing virtual education studios to deliver webinars and trainings
- You would Develop/Edit online training contents and marketing materials. This includes research, ideation, writing, selection of images etc.
- You would be responsible to manage online education asset platform (database) across the region
- You would be managing VR based equipment installations, training/demo to external and internal stakeholders in the region
- You would be closely working with country teams across the region to manage the education websites
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/education
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have great interest in career development into marketing, project management and business development in the industry of healthcare.
- Video content product/editing experience for social media and all digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Web, blogs, among others
- Fluent in social media trends, online communication platforms and latest digital landscapes of education in general
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or technology-based streams
Your personality and skills:
- You have an enterprising personality and ability to work with multiple departments in a company such as sales, marketing, legal, customer services, etc..
- You are confident of multitasking to accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You think strategically and communicate effectively in both verbal and presentations
- You must have expert knowledge using MS office (excel, Presentations, word etc.)
- Please be prepared to share samples of your creative work of video contents you have produced or edited.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time