Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) are shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future! We address the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
We create environments that care.
As the SI Digital Grid Country Business Unit Head, you'll lead the business unit in ensuring the delivery of reliable, secure, affordable energy supply in a decentralising, decarbonising, digitalising and all-electrifying energy world.
The Business Unit Digital Grid is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Digital Grid offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
In this captivating opportunity you will be a true entrepreneur, leading Smart Infrastructure Digital Grid (SI DG) in Turkey as your own business. Pivotal to this opportunity will be driving the implementation of strategic business guidelines, agreeing on and ensuring implementation of the operational and country strategy for your business unit.
The key elements of this role may be summarized as: Strategic Mindset and Digitalisation, Leading and Inspiring People, Business Discernment, Market & Customer Impact, Financial Acumen, Passion about Digital Grid.
What are the Responsibilities of the role?
· Formulate, influence and implement strategies to improve share in the market. Understanding and making strategic decisions that drive sustainable profitable growth. Derive strategic direction for the business and set suitable goals to achieve this strategy.
· Ensure that a detailed and sustainable sales strategy exists and is implemented into the Business Unit. Developing new and maintaining excellent existing relationships with key business unit external partners and customers.
· Sourcing new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share.
· Closely collaborate with other business areas to leverage synergies, where possible.
· Responsible for strategic business planning and setting of appropriate budgets. Accountable for profit and loss.
· Maintain forecast integrity and release management reports.
· Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders in the organization
· Responsible to ensure that the BU is properly resourced with the right skills to fulfill business requirements
· Ensure that best practice business processes and procedures are documented and implemented in accordance with Siemens guidelines and policies
What do I need to qualify?
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering. Supplementary business management qualifications would be advantageous.
· Excellent English in both verbal and written communication.
· Experience in General Management, Engineering, Strategy, People Management is essential for this position
· In depth knowledge of the local market and customers, their business structures and vertical markets.
· Strong track record of people and business management, leading complex processes and strong experience on relevant solutions and products.
· Being an effective communicator with strong negotiation skills using multiple channels to engage conversation and positive change.
· An engaging leader who can empower, encourage, motivate and develop others. Having leadership experience in multiple teams where a key role was played in employee development and performance management
· Diversity is at our core, making experience of dealing with diverse people including varying levels of seniority, cultures and cross boarder exposure, key.
· International experience and headquarter relationship management experience
· Must be strategically focused
· Must be willing to travel
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time