Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Deltek Administrator to support the financial Deltek ERP system to deliver key processes, IT and change management initiatives, and business application implementations in a high growth environment. This individual will be championing and supporting Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), supporting systems/tools, integrations and driving innovation across the company. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in Deltek Costpoint, Time and Expense, CER/Cognos, Deltek Cloud SaaS administration and related technologies, able to work in a team environment, able to interface with internal and external customers, and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Deltek solutions.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge in the following Deltek solutions and related technologies.
- Costpoint 7.1.1
- Time and Expense (T&E) 10
- Costpoint Enterprise Reporting (CER) and Cognos
- Deltek Extensibility
- Deltek Enterprise Cloud SaaS administration
- Accounting/Finance analyst background
- Deltek Cloud web service integration experience
- Familiarity with Hyland OnBase and/or Chrome River is a plus.
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of Costpoint, T&E and CER defects with Deltek support.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure ERP business requirements are understood and the ERP system is configured to meet the business requirements and Deltek ERP best practices.
- Ensure overall data integrity by maintaining key internal control processes over user access, user groups, and reconciliations of Costpoint data after version upgrades, patches and hotfix installations.
- Enhance the capabilities of Costpoint through the use of Deltek Extensibility to improve efficiencies in ERP business processes.
- Build and maintain system workflows to meet operational needs.
- Develop/manage interfaces and automated data jobs to ensure efficiency, and lead effort to migrate interfaces to current technologies.
- Create user accounts, and assign and manage security roles for user accounts in Costpoint and Time & Expense.
- Perform comprehensive Deltek Enterprise Cloud SaaS administrative duties.
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as part of an IT Team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong technical skills
- Project management skills
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.