Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Siemens Digital Enterprise team as the Software Developer Intern and help us developing applications based on Artificial Intelligence and drives Digital Transformation for Process Industry customers in Middle East.
• The Software Developer Intern will work together with a Team of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Product Owners and Data Scientists in order to bring into the market fascinating new IOT products by means of modern technologies in the area of data analysis and Big Data.
• You work as a part of an innovative, world-wide, agile team in the organization and development of software based Cloud applications and associated automated tests
• Next to the Developer role you will also take on other functions in the area of the software architecture, DevOps solutions or also as a Scrum master
• You have the enjoyment of the continuous learning and be unafraid of bringing new ideas forward.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• The Siemens Software Developer Intern should be final year student currently pursuing a degree in Computer or Software Engineering
• Coding experience in Java and web technologies
Experience in Mendix is an advantage
• You will possess professional experience in the Agile software process of development and are able to work flexibly in a function-general agile team
• Good understanding in test driven development and test automation
• Ideally you have already practical experience with Cloud and Cloud-Provider's technologies as well as knowledge in the area of Databases and in massive parallel processing
• You have excellent English skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time