What are my responsibilities?
1. Closing task of account payable position, including invoice transaction booking with good timeliness/Manual entry for any adjustment required\
2. Account payable invoice due date payment, make sure on time to pay and no escalation issue
3. Non-Trade payment documents collection as the important files to support any external supervise department checking purpose
4. Imbalance (open)purchase order clean up, including to push good receiving/ invoice booking timely/push outstanding invoice issued timely/ provide documentation to support accounting booking/Report any potential risk
5. Do reconciliation for all account payable related accounts, control aging items. And the same time, responds to internal and external audit topics for AP part.
6. Contracts management for all affiliated party topics. Control invoice escalation topics from affiliated party, do positive communication and control all aged items to avoid high level escalation in further.
7. As the contact of the administrator of exchange control and commerce commission by providing cooperation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree or above, and major in Accounting/Tax or Economics
- 3 years work experience above, including at least 2 years finance experience in manufacturing industry as Account receivable/ Account payable
- Familiar with Chinese PRC GAAP
- Well skilled in computer application e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Advanced English skill in reading, writing and speaking
- Well-experienced in SAP FI module
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time