Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
· In your new role as Solution Developer, you will be responsible for understanding, designing and implementing Azure DevOps solutions in the environment of Microsoft Dynamics 365, especially Customer Relationship Management
· You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code
· You will program, configure and document the application modules, technical interfaces, scripts etc.
· You will design and develop technical solutions to implement future requirements efficiently in line with the business strategy and market requirements
· You will support design of system architectures in cooperation with other experts and architects
· You can also get an opportunity to be a part of other projects such as introducing additional Microsoft Dynamics services like Field Service
· You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
What do I bring with me?
· The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
· You are a certified Azure Developer Associate and have minimum 2 years of professional experience in Azure Development, in C#, SQL, Azure PowerShell scripting
· Experienced in Azure Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory to steer the integration to other applications
· Understanding of Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps
· Experienced in infrastructure management and troubleshooting, application alert monitoring and maintenance
· Project based experience in data migration/validation
· Flexibility to work with people in different time zones, e.g. Europe
· Preferable experienced in servicing a multi-tenant D365 landscape (Europe and China)
· Excellent in verbal and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
World-class researchers and engineers as team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time