In the heart of Silicon Valley and recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a game-changer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our groundbreaking sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and increasing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 90% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
As a Key Account Manager at Enlighted, you will ensure a healthy sales pipeline, build relationships, negotiate contracts, and bring the account across the finish line.
If you are in search of high-growth tech start-up exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through establishing and developing partner relations — this role is for you!
What you will be doing:
- Identify and build strategic account pipeline
- Navigate large corporate companies, map relevant stakeholders and develop key relationships
- Negotiate revenue generating contracts and work closely with Customer Success for a seamless handoff
- Work with policy, marketing, operations, partner experience to set the account up for success prior to deal close
- Build strategic partnerships with third parties to bring more opportunities to the business
- You will keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- You are experienced in commercial building solutions and/or cloud-based enterprise applications, especially when selling primarily to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies including a diverse ecosystem of key partners such as IT and Line-of-Business executives
- You exceed quotas as an individual contributor in Enterprise Sales
- You have strong sales, recruiting, leadership, planning, project management, and prioritization skills
- You have experienced bringing innovative and market-defining products to market with demonstrated ability to grow revenue
- You have a robust track record of building satisfied, loyal, and referenceable customers with relationships across diverse stakeholders within each account
- You have shown your ability to adapt and lead in a high-growth, evolving environment as well as in the established corporate structure of a larger company
- You can develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast and analyze and report on relevant metrics using Salesforce and related tools
- You have robust interpersonal and collaborative skills that consistently foster positive working relationships across organizations and partnerships—internal and external, within the sales team and beyond
- You are able to maintain a high level of efficiency, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment, with up to 40% of your time spent traveling
- Bonus points if you have experience in Real Estate Tech, IoT, mobile solutions, or other related spaces
- A well-presented and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.