Mentor a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software.
Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
As an Account Manager your responsibility will be for the sales and development of geographic & International accounts within Israel region.Responsibilities:
- Drive negotiations and close business opportunities with the assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans for assigned accounts focused on long-term success with customers.
- Develop executive & C level relationships and trust to gain insight into customers business and technical challenges.
- Support the customer’s business initiatives within the assigned accounts.
- Establish a clear understanding of the business drivers.
- Manage the development and execution of account plans, sales strategies and opportunities with a predictable forecast.
- Identify specific opportunities with tactics and owners for all customer engagements.
- Manage execution during all customer negotiations.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience,
10+ years of related experience as a software sales leader within sales organization in the High Tech industry
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Negotiating & closing capabilities skills
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Creative, persistent, and possess problem solving skills.
- Technically proficient with a successful background in software sales.
Deep understanding & knowledge of competitive solutions within EDA Industry – an Advantage.
Overall knowledge of Mentors customer base, partners, engineering firms and other EDA technology service organizations is invaluable.
Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills in English and Hebrew.
You will report to the Area Director for Israel.
Must be available to travel to Europe and USA from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time