Looking for exciting role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a niche comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented
- Project Controlling - Regular project review / controlling during the execution of project which includes mainly
- Project costing,
- Margin analysis
- Variance analysis of Cost
- Project Forecasting
- Ensure accurate Balance Sheet accounting incl. LD, Warranty & project specific provisioning.
- Analysis & explanation of project performance & cost deviations, if any.
- Calculation of Project concurrent cost and periodically update the project cost
- Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, CF, Arranging BG etc.
- Support in discussion and finalization of commercial terms & conditions
- Contract review and analysis
- Creation of detailed work break down structure (WBS) in SAP.
- Work with Project manager for Identification of potential opportunities within project(s) & take actions required to realize.
- Facilitate costing of risk analysis & estimate potential cost impact of non-performance issues.
- Identification of early warning signals within a project(s), if any. Support project closure and retrieval of bonds / guarantees.
- Facilitate timely invoicing to the customer.
- Supervise cash-flow on project(s) Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Advances
- Receivables Management
- Vendor Management
- Ensure Compliance with Organization Policies, process and guidelines
- Reporting and presentation of various business important metric
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CMA/ M.Com/ MBA/CA with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Positive demeanor and ability to persevere under pressure
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Naroda, Ahemdabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time