During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Responsible for generating revenue through strategic named accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems with general assistance, incorporating all PLM product lines. Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently at the line management level, and with coaching/support at the senior management and executive level. Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate SISW value.
- Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits.
- Engages customers and develops strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
- Translates value statements into opportunity specific value propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
- Develops and executes a complete sales including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s needs.
- Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate SISW value.
- Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect to position SISW as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
- Creates effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
- With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal specific competitors.
- Leverages SISW capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
- Builds a broad influential network to create additional opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with management levels that lead to new opportunities.
- Leverages the powerbase to establish competitive advantage.
- Enhances and broadens relationships within accounts by providing guidance and creating value.
- Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell mutual value.
- Establishes overall account plans and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
- Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
- Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
- Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence SPLM product solutions.
- Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience selling large strategic enterprise software solutions while navigating complex sales cycles
- Domain knowledge in Product Life Cycle Management or Manufacturing Operations Management
- Knowledge of Teamcenter, CAD, CAM, CAE
- Candidates must have a strong history of quota achievement over career
- Multiple years of large account management and C level experience
- Must have excellent public speaking, written and presentation skills
- Advanced business English language skills
- Ability to travel up to 65%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time