During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Teamcenter Support of projects in Managed Services for North American customers.
- Have to work in shifts, as we are supporting 24x7 customers
- May have to work on Call during holidays
- Solve L2 tickets on the application
- Apply patches on test, UAT and Production Server
- Document root cause analysis of issues
- Reach out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Communicate with users on issues
- Work with L3 on issues which cant be solved by L2
- Provide workarounds to issues
- Develop Knowledge Management database for solved issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years Teamcenter Support experience, with at least 1 years supporting a customer Production instance
- Teamcenter Installation in a distributed environment
- BMIDE Configuration knowledge
- Active Workspace Installation and Configuration
- Teamcenter support on applications - Product Structure, Workflows, Change Management
- NX and Solidedge CAD Integration
- Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting abilities.
- Loves solving problems
- Has a systematic way to solve problems.
- Should be able to perform root cause analysis and arrive at the right solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Advanced English language skills to support North American customers
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Catia, AutoCAD and ProE CAD Integration with Teamcenter
- SQL Scripting
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
- Ability to automate some of the tasks
- Scripting knowledge would be useful
- DBA knowledge on Oracle/MS SQL
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time