During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- Responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries: Semiconductor, Medical Devices, or Electronics
- Experience and knowledge in MES product is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Camstar product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
- Advanced English skills to support North American Customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time