Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Solution Manager, Digital & IT to lead the Digital/IT Solution team located in Singapore. You will be responsible to support and expand Siemens Healthineers Digital Solution business and to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You lead the Digital/IT solution team to develop solution for company Digital/IT Solution offering during pre-sales phase and to take care of the project delivery that includes project implementation, installation and subsequent service support of the solution.
- You are responsible to create and implement the IT Cyber Security framework and processes while overseeing and executing the vulnerability. Resolution of any security issues, investigation and corrective measures.
- You will be responsible for the resource planning and competency development of the team to deliver highest team performance.
- You Provide pre-sales and technical support to the sales team such as technical proposal, presentation and solution demonstrations.
- You listen to the voices of customers, to deliver customer-centric solutions and to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess good Degree in IT and/or Computer Science with Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in the IT industry
- You have experience in managing, leading, resource planning and motivating teams and individuals
- You are sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people
- You have experience dealing with customer complaints
- You have experience in Singapore Public and Private Healthcare system is preferred
- You have experience in cyber security solution management is strongly preferred
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You have good Project Management and organizational skills
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time