Job title: Software Engineer (Full Stack ASP.Net Core Development)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be Implementing and driving tools for supervising our services in Microsoft Azure.
- Automating build, test and release processes in agreement with development teams in Microsoft Azure Cloud environment
- Build Analyzing the requirements from clients, Work with multi-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and Build exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 3 years of confirmed ability?
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions (DNS and load balancing) and in artifacts hosting, delivery and deployment tools
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time