Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to
develop better products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer
design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Mentor’s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and
wire harness suppliers to enhance their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
CAPITAL is a Java-based tool that encompasses the following technologies:
• Computer Aided Design and Engineering
• Relational Database (Oracle, Postgres)
• Object Oriented Design and Development
• Windows and UNIX operating systems
• Web-services and API’s for customer-specific integration and customization
• Highly interactive Web and tablet clients
• Framework for automated regression and performance testing
We have multiple open positions for Lead software developer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be
required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology, and implementing user stories. The candidate will aim to
ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to
understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
1. Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
2. Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
3. Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of productline
4. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
5. Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out
more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time