· Understand and Analyze Software requirements and develop automation script using C# .Net,
· Estimate tasks assigned
· Develop and maintain automation test framework.
· Execute the test cases and report the results regularly
· Interacting with all stakeholders and share reports and defects
· Guiding the team members on automation
· Ensure traceability of test automation
· Adhere to software development process
Desired Qualification and Experience Educational Qualification:
· B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
· Overall 2-4 years of experience in test automation
· Strong knowledge in C#.Net and OOPs.
· Knowledge in Python scripting, Ranorex test tool.
· Ability to work as an individual contributor
· Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
· Good exposure about various test and it’s life cycle
Knowledge / Competencies
-Awareness of Medical Imaging domain and/or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an asset
· Good communication skill
· Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
· Proactive, Self motivated, Result oriented, Good Oral and written communication
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time