What part will you play?
- Be the process know-how backbone to the implementation/engineering team during PoC and critical project-phases like the functional design specification definition, FAT,….
- You create innovative, valuable, and potentially replicable brewery and other beverage-specific applications for the Siemens portfolio, lead the beverage market, and deliver a valuable end-2-end preposition that covers the entire supply chain.
- You will take over the functional leadership and coaching of PCS engineers, data scientists, data engineers, and IT engineers and encourage them to achieve the same goal of integration and modularization of applications, i.e. from process control system (BRAUMAT) to Edge/AI applications.
- In collaboration with the engineering team, you enable regions and solution partners to understand, implement, and rollout Siemens offerings.
- You are actively engaging with OEMs, Solution Partners, and End-Customers to promote, defend, or push for mensurable Co-creations based on market expertise.
- You support sales by creating sales drivers, valuing the applications with return on investment, savings, and feasibility studies.
- To add value to Siemens F&B ecosystem you are crafting and holding process & value-selling training to regions and our other sales channels.
- Furthermore, you build and hold customer workshops, specialist lectures (Seminar), trade fairs, congresses, and written articles, and support with innovation applications & concepts.
- You hold an Engineering or equivalent degree related to the Brewing Market, e.g., Brewer and Beverage Technologist, with solid and deep brewing process expertise and confirmed on-side experience in large scale plants/projects which you gained in 5-10 years’ experience from PCS supplier, SI, Brewing OEM or global Beer or Beverage producer.
- You are our ideal candidate if you additionally have experience with BRAUMAT or other Brewing Specific Process Control System, as well as knowing Siemens automation portfolio.
- Additionally, you have a future/innovations oriented demeanor, showing creativity and a good knowledge of the potential of Edge and Cloud-Based Analytics Solutions, as well as AI applications and other innovations like Blockchain.
- We are looking for a standout colleague, who places the customer at the core and has the flexibility and worldwide willingness to travel.
- You have a very good command of German and English and ideally, speak another foreign language.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time