What part will you play?
- Be the process know-how backbone to the implementation/engineering team during PoC and critical project-phases like the functional design specification definition, FAT,….
- You drive forward the creation of innovative, valuable, and potentially replicable Dairy & Food specific applications to Siemens portfolio, lead and deliver an end2end value preposition to the Food market, covering the complete supply chain.
- You will functionally lead and coach PCS Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and IT Engineers and encourage them to reach the same goal of integrating and modularizing applications i.e., from Process Control System to Edge/AI applications.
- In collaboration with the engineering team, you enable regions and solution partners to understand, implement, and rollout Siemens offering.
- You are actively engaging with OEMs, Solution Partners, and End-Customers to promote, defend, or push for mensurable Co- creations based on market expertise.
- You support sales by creating sales drivers, valuing the applications with return on investment, savings, and feasibility studies.
- To Add value to Siemens F&B ecosystem you are crafting and holding process & value-selling training to regions and our other sales channels.
- Furthermore, you build and hold customer workshops, specialist lectures (Seminar), trade fairs, congresses, and written articles, and support with innovation applications & concepts.
- You hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent degree related to the Food Market, e.g. Food Technologist, combined with proven and deep dairy process expertise and validated on-site experience in large scale plants/projects which you gained in 5-10 years’ experience from PCS supplier, SI, Dairy OEM or global Dairy producer.
- Your results-oriented profile convinces us with a deep understanding of the dairy processes like milk intake, milk standardization, the processing of the different dairy products like milk, cream, cheese, baby nutrition, and the filling & packaging part.
- You are a specialist in the industrial production process for baked goods/ confectionary with a profound understanding of process techniques from raw materials storage to conveying, dosing, and processing.
- This is the perfect role for candidates with a clear approach and critical thinking to develop innovative concepts within the segment by demonstrating on market trends/ demand.
- Additionally, you have a future/innovations oriented demeanor, showing creativity and a good knowledge of the potential of Edge and Cloud-Based Analytics Solutions, as well as AI applications and other innovations like Blockchain.
- We are looking for a standout colleague, who places the customer at the core and has the flexibility and worldwide willingness to travel.
- You have a very good command of German and English and ideally, speak another foreign language.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time