Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Digital Solutions Expert!
Your mission and responsibilities:
• As Digital Solutions Expert, you will market the full Healthineers digital portfolio.
• The goal is to generate new business from healthcare providers, public and private hospitals, university hospitals and imaging centers.
• The position holder develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with the customers.
• You will assist the management in devising sales plans and strategies, in developing forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Supported by our digital solution architects, and business development representatives, you will propose, scope and contract Healthineers digital solutions that meet customer needs.
• You are responsible for pro-active business development (product and project approach) for customers, including direct contact and visits to the customers and partners
• Hence, you will make an allowance of the digital assigned business goals and budgets in close cooperation with the management.
• You are responsible for the rollout and operationalizing Digital Go-to-Market in alignment with the Country management Team.
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You are in possession of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• You gained at least 5 years’ experience in Healthcare market, positioning IT solutions, software and services in a complex environment.
• You gained at least 5 years’ experience in Healthcare Imaging digitalization, VNA, Big Data and Artificial intelligent.
• You are experienced with large quotas, forecasts and working with long term sales cycles. You have a proven track-record in meeting and exceeding respective quotas.
• As an ideal candidate you are experienced in developing and presenting sales strategies to top level decision makers in the Healthcare IT Market.
• You worked with emerging digital business models including SaaS and risk-based contracting.
• You are experienced in interacting with cross-functional teams and are able to approach and successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Good written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels are required for this position in Spanish and English.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time