Looking for New opportunities in Flender India, Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender India for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification(s) Required:
Qualified C. AExperience Requirements:
Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience mainly in accounting function, additional experience in internal audit and/or operating commercial functions preferred.Skills Required:
- Good knowledge in English language (oral and writing) & excellent communication ability
- Skills of independent working, Experience in working in global teams
- To be a good team player in a global team with an excellent communicative ability
- Ensure completeness and correctness of Financial Statements for IFRS and I GAAP/IND AS and the related reporting.
- Ensure sufficient control over the accounting processes (Financial reporting controls) and the processes outsourced to shared service providers.
- Coordination with the external and internal auditor for interim and final financial audits.
- Ensure Governance in Accounting and that local internal guidelines are in place that are in in conformity with the Siemens internal as well as with statutory requirements and assess arising changes in regulations to develop strategy for early adoption.
- Ensure that accounting systems are maintained properly and in accordance with Siemens and local regulations
- Provide accounting guidance and ensure proper implementation of accounting issues arising from various activities such as internal/external audit report remediation
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai-Chettipedu location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time