Looking for New opportunities in Flender India? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender India for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification:
Qualified C. AExperience Requirements:
The incumbent should be a CA (fresh or 1 to 2 years post qualification experience) with knowledge of IFRS, local accounting standards.Skills Required:
- Good knowledge in English language (oral and writing) & excellent communication ability
- Skills of independent working. Will be supporting the Head of accounts.
- Preparation & analysis of financial statement based on IGAAP/ IND AS. Ensure to adopt new/ changes in accounting standards and/or regulatory changes (impact financial statement).
- Coordination with the external and internal auditor for financial audits. Assist in implementation of adequate measures to remediate audit findings.
- Ensuring that the application of internal guidelines/ controls/ processes are consistent.
- Assist in closing and reporting based on IFRS, Assist in review and monitoring of balance sheet, profit and loss accounts.
- Active participation (Quality gate) in monthly closing activities such as accrual, other provision reviews, etc.
- Act as Interface with Accounting Shared service provider – ensure in getting quality output as per agreed TAT by doing regular review
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai-Chettipedu location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time