- Good knowledge of microservice development (REST, ActiveMQ, gRPC, GO) is also important.
- You can communicate in English (calls, emails, work inputs and outputs are in English).
- In addition, you will also encounter AWS, Gitlab, Artifactory, Web security, and GIS.
- To develop supervision systems for the monitoring and management of cities;
- To follow the latest trends and to apply them in our work;
- To learn, to experiment, to come up with ideas, and to not be afraid to ask for help;
- To accelerate the deployment of smart traffic systems into everyday life;
- To collaborate with developers and testers at our R&D centres in Brno, Munich, Berlin, and Pune.
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace close to the center of Brno on Olomoucká Street
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- contributions towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time