A passion for cybersecurity and training.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box.
They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving,circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So, you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be ﬁled away, but almost always ﬁnd their way into company practice. Worldwide.
As a trainer for Cybersecurity 3rd Party Risk Management your role is to:
- Increase awareness for Cybersecurity in the Supply Chain through continuous training of our in-house stakeholders to their satisfaction
- Set up a Train-the-Trainer approach for all stakeholders like Cybersecurity, Supply Chain Management, product and/or service owner, legal and others to inform them about available content and to increase efficiency in the use of available tools and information
- Define and align a training concept with the different training departments and compile Cybersecurity training materials for 3rd party risk management Siemens globally, taking local rules and legislation into account
- Define interfaces with various stakeholder groups and fine-tune the training content with trainers and representatives of such various stakeholder groups involved; foster the collaboration with all stakeholders within and outside the Cybersecurity organization
- Build up and lead a Cybersecurity trainer community for 3rd party risk management
- Ensure a high stakeholder satisfaction from internal interfaces, business partners and the Cybersecurity organization
- Make yourself familiar with new ways and methods of training and use various channels tailored for the respective target audience, in alignment with the overall Siemens training approach
- Work within the Charter of Trust representing Siemens in e.g. Principle 6 (Education) in order to develop / align training concepts across the Charter partners
- Actively participate in all relevant workstreams, bodies and groups for 3rd party cybersecurity risk management
- Support the stakeholders with advice for 3rd party Cybersecurity risk management
- On individual stakeholder demand, provide tailored trainings for specific user groups and focus topics like Product and Solution Security (PSS), OT, SCM, Legal Council (LC)
All your activities have to support a service culture, align Cybersecurity sustainable with other stakeholders and achieve a high satisfaction from the stakeholders, colleagues and business partners in your field of responsibility. Drive such changes into the right direction for Siemens, as Cybersecurity matters.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You obtained a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar ﬁeld of study – ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- You already have long-term experience in setup, development and implementation / execution of training concepts on an enterprise level
- You have strong expert knowledge and experience in 3rd Party Risk Management incl. Contract management
- In addition, you have experience with relevant IT and security standards and frameworks
- You are experienced in intercultural situations and your English is persuasive
- Certifications in Cybersecurity are preferred (e.g. Certiﬁed in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC), Certiﬁed Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certiﬁed Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you? Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow. https://new.siemens.com/es/es/empresa/empleo/hub-ciberseguridad.html
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time