Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
In your new position you will be responsible for providing first level support for all topics related to the newly implemented Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS based on IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management) to all stakeholders. You will be interfacing between the business and the CMMS Team (system implementation, application and user support), which you will be part of. Your main responsibilities are:
- Being the Single Point of Contact for CMMS-relevant topics in the project
- Being an Interface to (third party) Application and Infrastructure Support Teams (L2, L3)
- Support the creation and maintenance of user manuals / Building of Know-How Repository
- Providing training for the CMMS users in the project / region (train-the trainer approach)
- Monitoring of data and processes quality in scope of CMMS
- Supporting the CMMS development and test team during and after the implementation (e.g. with data loading, demand definition, progress tracking, test case definition and execution).
- Specification and status tracking of change requests. Driving the project optimization.
- Supervisory duties such as:
- Regular KPI Based Data Quality Monitoring
- Regular KPI Based Process Quality Monitoring
- CMMIS (Computerized Maintenance Management Information System) Performance Status Monitoring
- Regular KPI Based SLA agreement monitoring
** If possible, please provide a copy of your resume in both English and French. Thank you!
What will you need to succeed?
- A completed vocational education in Computer Information System and preferably already work experience in the area
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management systems or similar, preferably with IBM Maximo
- Experience in the field of application and user support and system administration
- Experience in the field of maintenance processes is of advantage
- Basic project management experience
- Very good knowledge of French and English both written and spoken
- Analytical and communication skills
Resourceful, self starter and collaborative and autonomo
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.