Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
What will you do?
The User Experience Coordinator form a bridge between IT Service Desk (IT Workplace UN) and the business areas / IT Partners to ensure IT Services satisfaction in a 360 view.
His objective is to:
-Determine how to reshape the interactions between the business and IT Workplace UN
-Helps to identify what frustrates users and then determines what would classify as a positive experience for the users.
-Helps set goals related to ensure that users are satisfied and constantly evaluate business practices to see if those goals are met.
-Conducts and manages training to users and IT Workplace UN / Service Desk staff
-Measures Key User experience indicators and provides Ux dashboards
-Is an expert on all of the supported IT products and must stay up to date with IT trends (IOT, AI, Blockchain, Digitalization, Cybersecurity and Cloud strategies) and insert these opportunities in the solutions, trainings etc.. delivered to the end users.
The focus of the User Experience position works specifically related to technology (IT). He makes users to be able to quickly access relevant information (like ticket tracking, trainings, etc.. ) and get the assistance or services that they need without being frustrated.
User Experience Coordinator must influence technological (IT) designs and processes by providing key insights about the needs and desires of users and also, they push IT Partners/ development teams to ensure that they work to improve systems so that users are satisfied. He influences IT staff team to take actions and do tactical execution to meet the objectives he sets and monitors the development and implementation changes related to end user services.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor´s degree required, Master or Postgraduate desirable (Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Systems Engineering)
- 3 or more years on the design and creation of innovative initiatives to support User Experience
- 3 or more years conducting customer/user attention through a service desk applying ITILv3 best practices
- 3 or more years conducting and scheduling training programs to people
- 3 or more years’ experience in IT knowledge and IT governance
- 1 or more years using service management and communication tools (service now, yammer, tableau desirable)
- 1 or more years in organizational Change Management programs (desirable)
- Prior experience supporting users in a shared services organization.
- Proven experience working in a user centered process, keeping an understanding of the users’ needs at the center of all activities.
- Proven knowledge in service desk operations, communication with users and conducting customer attention/user satisfaction.
- Advanced English
- How to apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time