With Smart Infrastructure (SI) from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and assists customers to better utilise resources.
People spend 90% of their lives in buildings. The quality of the interior environment has a profound impact on quality of life. Through innovative building technology, we provide intelligent automation technologies and services for commercial, industrial and public buildings and infrastructures
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our SI team based in our offices in Bayswater, Melbourne. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing product sales within the System Integrator channel for the Building Products division within the VIC, SA, WA & TAS region.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships through regular face-to-face contact & support.
- Planning & executing a product sales strategy in line with national sales & marketing plans.
- Delivering budgeted sales volumes.
- Working within a team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Analysing current and potential customers & markets trends.
- Preparing and negotiating projects / proposals, in cooperation with other stakeholders and management.
- Completing sales and revenue related key reporting.
You will bring:
- Strong sales desire & competitive spirit, with sales experience considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical aptitude, with mechanical, electrical or industrial controls experience considered an advantage.
- Customer-focussed mentality.
- HVAC application & market knowledge is preferable.
- The ability to travel.
- Full work rights in Australia.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time