Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as working student (f/m/d) to support our team in the test center.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Do you want to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice? Then you've come to the right place and will support our team in the test center
- You help us with programming a GUI that simplifies the handling of our measuring equipment
- With a lot of creativity you can implement operating concepts attractively with your supervisor
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics
- You have good programming skills in C # or JAVA
- You have experience with e.g. GUI, WPF, multithreading, file systems, ideally with digital signal processing (filters, FTT etc.)
- Git and MatLab are also familiar to you and OpenCV has always interested you
Your attributes and skills:
- If you approach new tasks with creativity and motivation and your heart beats for new technology, we look forward to your application!
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time