We’re looking for a Requirements engineer for a document management web application with search functionality. You’ll be closely cooperating with a Product owner in Germany and local software development team in Bratislava.
Your tasks will consist of collection, elicitation and evaluation of requirements on the application. Your responsibility would be also to document the requirements and guide them through the whole requirement life-cycle including validation. Crucial part of your role would be helping with prioritization while understanding the dependencies between the requirements with help of the development team and to manage the requirements. This involves management of the issue backlog, navigating the development team in the backlog and preparing completion overview.
Ideal candidate would have:
• 2+ years of experience with sw requirements definition
• Requirements engineer/Product owner training / certification
• Understanding of agile and Scrum (preferably trained / certified)
• English B2 or higher
• Analytical and problem solving thinking
• Aimed on business value delivery
• Understanding software development cycle
• Knowledge of UX best practices / interest in the topic
• Ability to manage relationships with the business partner and in the team
• Great communication skills
• Experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.