Would you like to be part of the industry with most innovative solutions to optimize information and communication?
Companies face considerable challenges as a result of the digital transformation, as a partner to industry, Siemens can support customers to digitalize their value chain and offer advantage.
As a Software Solutions Manager for Grid Control, Engineering Delivery and Sofware Development in Curitiba – PR, you will have an exciting opportunity to build the way for customers successful digital future and open up new perspectives for improving our competitiveness.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Master Degree is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Software R&D solutions
- Strong background in the application systems: C, C++, C#, WCF, JAVA, SHELL SCRIPT, Office packages with operation of electrical grid in power utilities
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Fluent English language skills
- Coordinate the development, testing and implementation of software related to the digitalization
- Management of multidisciplinary teams of Development
- Guarantee the quality customer service, responding for programming the parameterization software testing in the laboratory, aiming to match customer needs to the solutions offered by the company
- Ensure that engineers perform the installation, support testing of the following application software: human-machine interface, protocol test, data analysis, simulation, system diagnosis and parameterization
- Coordinates the definition of costs and parameterization of facilities during the offer preparation phase
- Ensure customer service, from the beginning of the processing of an installation, defining the guidelines and detailing the scope of supply of the software of the digitized system (work statement, clarification and changes, learn on the job)
- Monitor the support provided to the factory and equipment integration testing process.
- Ensure the maintenance of the quality standard, monitoring and supporting the field testing process
Place of work: Curitiba – PR
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time