What part will you play?
- You have a central role - this goes from the clarification of requirements to design, where you act as Technical Lead and develop together with your colleagues
- You communicate with various interfaces regarding the functionality of the products throughout the entire development process (data analysts, but also product managers and other development departments)
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the support and implementation of system integration of the software in the test lab and at the plant.
- Together, we support other departments during the test phases, the product launch at the customer and the analysis of error patterns from the installed base
- We contribute to the continuous improvement of the applied procedures with the aim of growing quality, for example in test automation and continuous integration
- Master's degree in computer science or another relevant field, such as mechanical engineering, physics, electrical engineering with advanced computer science skills
- You already have many years of professional experience in software development with knowledge of Java, ideally with Java 1.8 or newer Java versions
- You have experience in handling hardware/software development projects and structured software development processes (especially agile development)
- Knowlege in Python and Angular are very welcome
- If you have experience as SCRUM Master, this is an advantage
- You like to engage in dialogues and possess comprehensive skills in analysis and communication in order to find together the best solution
- What you can expect from us: We are an international and inquisitive group of specialists (data analysts, software architects, mechanical engineering specialists), who together try out new things and bring innovative products to the market!
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
Diversity is important to us - we value people from different backgrounds with other perspectives and ideas.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time