During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Job Title: Director Sales Strategy & Analytics - 2208279
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Finance
Director - Sales Strategy & Analytics
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland).
The Director position for Sales Strategy & Analytics will act as a trusted advisor to the Executive Vice President of the Mentor EDA Sales & Technology organizations in full support of the Global Go-To-Market strategy.
This role requires the ability to thrive in multiple critical functions; sales strategy as well as financial, business, and data analysis including executive communication both internal and external.
As a leading member of the EDA Global Sales Operations Team reporting to the Vice President, this position provides a unique opportunity to proactively engage in a complex analytical intelligence process interfacing with executive and senior leadership, while building relationships cross functionally. Through collaboration, communication, & leadership this position will contribute to meaningful strategic decision support and operational analysis.
The successful candidate will be:
- an individual that can lead & develop in-depth understanding of sales strategy & analysis,
- a deeply curious individual who can convert ambiguous requests for information into action,
- a person that enjoys establishing complex business models with statistical analysis,
- an individual that can derive specific processes and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time and team management,
- able to clearly and effectively communicate results using a method which meets the needs of the particular audience at all levels of the business.
Leadership and Responsibility Areas:
Global Go-to-Market Strategy: Responsible for modeling, defining, and executing initiatives that will drive sales efficiency, productivity and velocity. Key responsibilities will range from supporting effective compensation design, to advising on the implementation of processes and tools that will change the trajectory of our field organization, to executing go-to-market strategies that will influence both the near-term and long-term success of our organization. You will do this by leveraging a deep proficiency with data modeling and data analytics. Use data driven approach to build credible insights into market, performance, and initiative trends to influence revenue growth opportunities and subsequent resource alignment. Working collaboratively across the teams to translate strategic road-maps into clear business plans with established metrics and goals. You will work to optimize and improve our current processes, systems, and programs so that we can best meet our goals.
Analysis, & Insight: Measures, analyzes, and derives insight into results to support informed, fact-based business decisions which drive improved performance and results across Mentor EDA. Provide expert advice into analysis for major sales initiatives and programs in addition to sales leadership dashboards, PPT presentations, etc… Deep understanding of the business system and process landscape required within the Go-to-Market function as well as corporate structure.
Communication & Presentation: Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports and performance dashboards. Act as a trusted advisor and leader when creating presentation material regarding the performance of the business. Presenting analysis and reporting to executive level audience. Establish a high degree of confidence with executive leadership and cross
- 5+ years of experience supporting a sales organization in a lead sales operations or finance capacity
- High level of analytical ability with experience coordinating complex decision-analysis
- Skilled at developing & presenting executive-level communications and data visualization
- Proven business partner capable of influencing others with solid leadership skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, SFDC, Excel, Access, Business Objects, Qlikview and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business, Mathematics, etc.); MBA preferred
- Passion for supporting and understanding complex Go-To-Market sales & technical processes
- Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
- A passion for independent learning and personal development
- Capable of exercising sound judgment and to instill confidence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; courage to speak your mind
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Technical aptitude - Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project
- Outgoing, professional and articulate; great internal customer & communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues
- Amiable, professional and enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.