What are my responsibilities?
on SAP manufacture and QM area
1. SAP and related systems daily support &
Drive user excellence by user training and user activities
3. Cooperate with internal/external for demand collecting and
management, solution provide and implement
SAP and related process continuous optimization by lead project, to realize
automation & digitization & innovation
each other for the other SAP engineers, for logistics, warehouse.
IT demand/tasks assigned, e.g. administration, policy implement, audit, report
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in Information System related majors
- 5+ of experience in manufacturing company in SAP field for PP/QM, WM/MM/SD/FICO etc. is preferred
- 3+ years experience in IT project management, process optimization project, for cross-department with more than 3 departments and 6 peoples
- Experience for IT digitization & automation & innovation is preferred
- IT knowledge background in infrastructure(hardware,software,Network,Database etc) is preferred
- Proactive, resilient, good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Training skills and organizational skills to drive user excellent
- High ability to learn, creativity, curiosity on technology, innovation spirit
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time