Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as a Trainee, ASN Finance #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to ensure financial reporting integrity and transparency, throughout the ASEAN Regional Headquarters and country organizations. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/banking-finance/trainee-asn-finance-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-2cdbd534d322c1dc6408830688494dd9.
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the cost management, performance measuring and controlling of Zone ASEAN
- You will commercially support and consult Technical Department Teams and Heads
- You control and analyze the Regional Country organizations Financial KPIs
- You interact with Regional Country and Global Headquarter Stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Basic Accounting understanding
- SAP, Excel, ideally PowerBI knowledge
Your personality and skills:
- You are a proactive, responsible and result orientated teamplayer
- You are confident in an international environment
- You are curious and fast learning
- You are interested in financial analysis and digitalization minded
- Your English is on a professional level
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time