Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Trainee, Project Engineer #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to be involved in delivering and managing healthcare projects. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/engineering/trainee-sg-project-engineer-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-af97be82b368e7607597777e517ced8f
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will assist our account/project managers & engineers in the projects as assigned.
- You will be working closely with our sales/project managers/engineers and contractors to meet design targets for projects and tenders in a concise and timely manner.
- You will be involved in the managing of resources and activities that are ordered, planned and executed for the projects assigned.
- You will be involved in managing , reporting for site construction activities and technical implementation of our healthcare systems.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Diploma in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of working with Autodesk Autocad software will be an advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You will need to possess good communication skills.
- You will be required to work in a dynamic changing environment and to adapt to changes when the need arises.
- You should be prepared to work in a construction environment when required.
- Able to work independently.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time