Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Trainee, CS Data Analyst #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to support, maintain, develop and implement data services for Customer Services. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/healthcare/trainee-cs-data-analyst-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-56f4c92d5756eebbec08dfd7e6340ffd
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· You deal with different data sources that are to be integrated into the solution
· You support and develop dashboards and visualization to answer targeted business questions
· You have tasks from reporting to perspective work with AI and machine learning tools for predictive analytics
· You maintain and enhance the use of existing reports and dashboards to help optimize operations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
· Degree in computer science, data science or similar experience
· Strategic understanding of data structures and foundation on statistics
· Good skills and hands-on experience of programming and data visualization
· Experience with data analytics as well as related systems and tools, e.g. SAS, R, SQL, Teradata, or similar data analytics workbenches
Your personality and skills:
· You are a strong team player.
· You are able to explain value behind data to non-experts
· You are curious to discover new insights out of large amounts of data
· You are able to communicate in English with a global and regional team
· You are generally IT-savvy and able to solve day-to-day IT challenges
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time