We implement what matters. This is your contribution.
- You lead a team of ca.140 persons including their managers for R2R Services functionally and also disciplinary
- The services comprise Accounting&Closing services, Commercial Business Services, Tax services, Master Data services and Real Estate services
- You continuously ensure the development of the teams and services, the customer satisfaction and the implementation of customer requests.
- You are contact person for the customer, the center head as well as for the business- and service line managers of GBS and the global GBS functions
- You are financially responsible for the business line in China and align closely with the local GBS center.
- You manage and mitigate any risks in service delivery or projects adequately
- You initiate, drive and ensure implementation of necessary changes to optimize processes and to increase efficiency; in selected cases you might lead projects by yourself.
- You look into opportunities to grow the business with internal customers as well as identify opportunities for external growth
- You keep yourself informed about developments in the shared services market and have the willingness to share experience in internal and external working groups
- You manage already agreed transitions (build up, ramp down) of teams into near shore locations and continuously identify additional work tasks to be near shored
- Development and coaching of your people as well as ensuring the availability of future required competencies is also part of your job
- You develop the (local) portfolio and pricing under market considerations
- You have several years of experience in accounting and controlling, combined with international and inter-cultural experience
- You have a track record in leading teams and managers
- You have Project Management and multi-level team leadership skills
- You have advanced skills in influencing and managing an eco-system
- You have good knowledge of the Business Process Outsourcing industry
- You have a good knowledge in the ERP processes and operative business experience
- You have a track record in innovation, digitalization and process improvement projects
- You have a convincing strength in implementation-, solution- and result-orientation
- You show a structured working mode and you are confident in moderation and presentation techniques
- You are fluent in English
- A willingness to travel
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time