- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our sales team to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users’ needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
- 4+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or as a Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- In-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles, account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Salesforce.com experience
- Results oriented, with attention to detail and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Manage own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Have a successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong commitment to working as part of a dynamic team
- Desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.