We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.
The global Solution and Service Portfolio unit develops global strategies and solutions which support the digitalization of buildings and processes to increase asset performance across the entire building lifecycle. Our Solutions Portfolio team in Zug is looking for a motivated colleague to support our Sales Regions in Europe, Americas, Germany and Asia/Middle East in developing and executing our strategic Fire Safety solutions. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Create innovative fire safety solutions that make a difference in improving safety and security in buildings, leveraging our world-leading portfolio and building management system by integrating with other systems in buildings, such as public address and voice evacuation
- Decide together with internal partners on the further development of our Fire Safety portfolio towards comprehensive digitalization
- Continuously develop the competitiveness of our solutions and lifecycle offerings, including by improving our sales and engineering/commissioning practices
- Actively follow and anticipate market needs, competition and changes in market regulations for the relevant Sales Regions
- Create marketing collaterals for our lifecycle solutions together with your marketing colleagues, and actively promote our these internally and externally
- Support our Sales Regions during rollout activities, workshops and trainings
Your skills and experience
- University degree in building/electrical/mechanical engineering or similar technical education. Additional business degree would be a plus
- At least five years of experience in product or solution management and technical knowledge of fire safety systems, preferably also in public address and voice alarm, will give you a solid background
- An ability to collaborate with and influence partners on all hierarchical levels and across organizations within an intercultural environment
- A flair for analyzing complex situations and driving results even in uncertain conditions
- High level of presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German. Any additional European language would be an asset
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please be informed that qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Switzerland.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Wählen Sie einen Dokumentbaustein aus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either