We create business to society through our power of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit!
Siemens' electrification, automation and digitization help to improve the quality of life!
Do you want to be part of this team and make a difference?
We are looking for a Business Development Engineer for our energy market!
Your main challenges
- Support Key Account Manager and Regional Sales
- Coordination of “Cross-BU” and “Cross-Regional Sale Office”
- Improve communication Customer/Sales with Bid Team
- Consolidate technical/commercial proposals with more Business Units
- Prepare budgetary prices before official RFQ
- Develop business model, key customers, pipeline and all players per Vertical Market
- Ensure Salesforce account transparency (Update of all relevant fields)
- Market analysis & trends relation with marketing MS organization
- Portfolio / application according requirement of the customer
- Coordinate preparation of offers with BID team to our accounts
- Elaborate the Account Business Plan
- Elaborate the summarize projects (e.g ROF)
- Development workshop and presentation in the Customers
What we need from you
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum experience of 04 years in low and medium voltage
- Sales and / or sales support
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Office Package and Salesforce
Place of work: Jundiaí, SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time