We create business to society through our power of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit!
Siemens' electrification, automation and digitization help to improve the quality of life!
Do you want to be part of this team and make a difference?
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist for our energy market!
Your main challenges
- Implement and supervise the Localization of Products together with operations
- Coordinate the localization process with Headquarter Global functions
- Defines Strategy for reaching targeted cost position
- Act as Technical Support for Operations and IT tool responsible for offers&orders
- Create technical requirement documentation based on local market needs & trends
- Support sales and Bid to ensure the best technical solution strategy
- Evaluate customer needs and develop cost-effective technical applications
- Become a Siemens technical advisor through establishing and maintaining close
- Define the go-to-market (channels) and business models and agrees localization of Products (e.g. local content; local target costs)
- Responsible for introduction of new product to local market and monitor Product Performance
- Defines Target Costs for localized products and appropriate Target GA pricing for
- Technical Training for Salesforce
What we need from you
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum experience of 06 years in low and medium voltage
- Sales and / or sales support
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Office Package and Salesforce
Place of work: Jundiai, SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time