We are growing our operational excellence team at J2 Innovations (a Siemens company) and have crafted a new position that will report to the VP of Customer Experience, and support VP of Software. We are looking for a candidate that has both technical IT administrative skills and is process oriented-solid attention to details. The ideal candidate would have administrative experience with a wide variety of software applications and be a quick self-learner for new applications. Experience with Internet and website technologies is a plus. As part of the Operational Process team the candidate will help build, update, and implement a variety of cross functional processes. These critical business processes are part of cyber-security, user administration, and application suite migration initiatives. This will be a remote and work from home position.
Are you up for the challenge?
We offer a competitive salary, generous vacation, matching 401K plan, profit sharing, and a choice of Health/Life/Vision & Dental Plans.
The position will perform both IT Administration and Process Administration.
- In the IT Administrator role, you will provide first level of support for troubleshooting and implementation of applications and will also perform regular backup of our main website (J2inn.com) from HubSpot Server.
- Facilitate updating website content not created in Hubspot.
- Review and resolve SEO issues found - we get a monthly report from HubSpot.
- Support management of other servers - currently demo, test servers on AWS, Digital ocean.
- Maintain domain registrations - Garath and Rochelle currently manage in Godaddy and others.
- Update Security certificates - example (https://j2inn.com works, but https://www.j2inn.com does not.
- Participate in risk assessment and management of infrastructure - need cyber security expertise.
- In the Process Administrator role, you will have ownership of leading users across a range of application suites (Google, Office 365, Atlassian, Slack, HubSpot, Jenkins, VPN, etc) and their related processes.
- Support deploying new employee hardware tools as part of on boarding process.
- Provide setup and expertise for related Siemens virtual desktop and email process.
- Support ongoing CRM related processes to maintain and update databases.
- Champion implementation of Office 365 migration IT process from Google and related processes.
- Help support overall strategy for document and process management across multiple applications.
- Become expert in our Process House and contribute to the overall operational excellence as key team contributor.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience (5 years is preferred).
- Proven experience in application support, troubleshooting, installation and migration.
- Proven experience in AWS, Domain Registrations, and Security Certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: J2 Innovations, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.