We are a leading global software company dedicated to helping innovative manufacturer’s worldwide design, manufacture and deploy groundbreaking products faster. With the resources of a global organization and the energy of a start-up company. We have fun together while delivering emerging marketing services that improve our customers’ experience and Siemens marketing operational efficiency.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a talented Data Analyst to be part of our team. As a Data Analyst on the DAA team, your primary responsibility will be creating reports and uncovering insights with web analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and implement data analytics strategy used to drive complex business decisions. This role requires business acumen, technical skills, and the ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple deliverables. The ideal candidate will be able to partner and align with business stakeholders to address complex business questions, and understand business/product strategy and high-level road maps to align analytics efforts and enable them with data insights. You will work with the Cloud Marketing Data Manager in order to help develop metrics, reporting, and stories for our stakeholders.
- Configure web analytics data and events into usable reports using Google Analytics
- Export reports from Google Analytics into other visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Help to prioritize addition of new web events for conversion tracking on our websites
- Develop an understanding of website performance using web analytics and make recommendations to help improve our web properties
- Use your ability to spot and understand micro and macro trends, and the key drivers of those trends
- Utilize and develop your passion for measuring inbound marketing
- Understand the data landscape, i.e., tooling, tech stack, source systems, etc. and work with teams to gather requirements, improve quality/collection of data
- Use identified data and trends to craft storytelling that makes a compelling case for changes or adjustments to business processes
- Visualization of data and insights using a variety of industry standard tooling
- Deploying production ready data projects that deliver measurable business value
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.