Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Accounts Receivables Specialist in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will resolve credit problems and monitors the collection of past-due accounts.
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely clearing, by processing transactions from interim account to the respective customer account in line with the company regulations and guidelines.
- You will ensure proper controls are performed for processing activity
- You will work closely with different stakeholders to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with the customers.
- You will manage daily activities to ensure that operational goals are met each month.
- You will take on the preparation of the necessary reports within the deadlines.
Your qualifications and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Understanding of order to cash process and its various controls.
- 1- 2 years of experiences preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP.
Your attributes and skills
Excellent verbal and written Arabic and
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time