If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Financial Auditor in Beijing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Preparation, planning and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Perform the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
• Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
• Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
Your qualifications - challenging and future-oriented
• At least 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or auditing relevant “blue chip” companies in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
• Good career progression, most likely to assistant manager or manager level Siemens, in Big 4 or equivalent in industry, and further desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
• Comprising experience in accounting, controlling or commercial project management
• Strong academic history (Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
• Deep expertise in IFRS and US or German GAAP, Performance Controlling or Commercial Project Management
• Strong project management skills
• Fluency in English and willingness to travel 50% of your time domestically & globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time