Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Application Specialist Magnetic Resonance
Your mission and responsibilities:
- The Application Specialist delivers our Education Portfolio to our Customers for the assigned business lines during all the system lifecycle;
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering high quality trainings to our Customers;
- Provide his/her knowledge to support our Customer in their needs;
- Demonstrate the value of our solutions during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments;
- Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing in order to develop our customers needs;
- Provide support during trades and congresses;
- Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team.
- Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs
- Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 3 years experienced as application specialist within the healthcare market;
- You have a degree in Biomedical Engineering or you are a qualified radiographer;
- You have knowledge in Magnetic resonance basic principles;
- Basic knowledge of DICOM and HL7 standards;
- Strong ability to develop and deliver end-user training in a classroom, on site and virtual web-based training methodologies;
- Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills.
Your attributes and skills:
Good knowledge of Italian and English language
Problem solving skills
Ability to work in a team
Continuous improvement approach
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad if necesary
· Passion for innovative solutions and technology
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time